Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Shout Out!

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to the site Dance Bloggers for helping to expand the world of dance to new levels. Dance Bloggers is a blog where bloggers, dancers, teachers, and anyone else involved in the art form can gather to discuss, network, and learn so many new things from each other.

If you blog about dance, you can add your blog to the site so that when you write a new post, it will show up on their homepage and other people can read your material. It gives great exposure for people who want to share what they know about the topic and it allows bloggers to support and interact with one another. I love the fact that anyone can add their blog because it displays such a wide variety of topics to explore that all relate back to dance. I write this because a couple weeks ago I added my blog to the site and they recently accepted it! I plan on learning more about other dance blogs to expand my knowledge and find inspiration as well as getting my own opinions noticed.

Give the site a look; there is so much information to choose from! Here is the link one more time:
http://www.dancebloggers.com/

No comments: