Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Is In the Air!



Today marks the first day of spring and I am happy as can be! I love that the weather is getting warmer, the sun is staying up longer, and I wake up to the sound of birds chirping in the morning. This time of year means that a lot of people are doing some sort of spring cleaning. Spring cleaning could be anything from emptying your closet to make room for a brand new wardrobe, cleaning your entire house, or even organizing your personal life.

My goals for this spring include simplifying my life as well as focusing on my emotional and physical health. I also plan on taking a shopping trip this week during my spring break, which means new clothes and a new look! I love getting new dance clothes as well as "regular" clothes, so I’ve been looking up some cute spring inspired leotards and skirts for dance class. Leave those winter blues behind and start wearing some bright, fun colors that will lift your mood and make you feel refreshed :)

Mirella also has some really pretty, unique leotards for this season:

No comments: