Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Peace Out!

Well friends, I will be heading off to the airport tomorrow morning bright and early (or dark and early) to catch my flight to Orlando. For the first time in my 20 years of existence, I will be visiting the happiest place on Earth a.k.a....

DISNEY WORLD!
I can't believe it's taken me this long to experience the wonder and amazement of this epic American tradition, but hey, better late than never! I am beyond excited and I can't wait to meet my favorite Disney characters :) Not to mention it will be sunny and in the mid-80s, so I can sport my new, cute summer clothes a little early. Jealous yet? Don't worry, I will take many, many pictures every step of the way and share them with everyone. And if you know me, that is only to be expected. So, peace out Maryland; I'll see you in a few days!

No comments: