Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Long Time, No Post

I'm back! I know it's been a couple months, but I recently received some inspiration to start blogging again (thanks, mom!). I initially set up this blog because I had to for one of my college classes, although, I really do enjoy writing so this is a great place for me to get all of my thoughts out there. As you could probably tell, my previous posts all had a specific structure and topic for the class. I would like to continue that pattern, except now I can write about whatever pops in my head that day and I won't have to worry about being graded!

Recently, I've been on my winter break, which started December 13th and I don't go back to school until January 31st. I know, it's quite a large chunk of time and I'm loving every second of it! I originally started typing, in detail, every major event that has happened over this period of time because I want to share it all. But I literally typed, then erased the whole thing since there is just so much to cover and I don't want to ramble. I've decided to create a separate post for each event or topic over the next couple of weeks because I am that much of an organization freak. So, those future posts will probably include: performing in my dance studio's production "Holiday Enchantment", my trips to New York City, taking class and teaching dance, my opinions on "Black Swan" (I saw it not once, but twice), and my upcoming venture to Baltimore to see the State Ballet of Russia perform Swan Lake. Stay tuned!

No comments: